Monday 5 August 2013

Taking the Plunge

This is it, taking the plunge, jumping on the bandwagon – I want to try blogging! I absolutely love creative, handmade beauties with a story; actually I am passionate about being creative and sharing inspiration. And as everyone else I need more hours in the day, but I do try to work with what I have and live life in a more simplistic and mindful way - I find that using my hands to create beautiful things is one way to achieve this. It makes me happy and keeps me true to what I love and who I am. I would love to share my passion, so if you are interested in embroidery, sewing, crafts, baking, photography, printing... or other creative wonders, stay tuned. My biggest wish is to inspire other people – it is huge I know! Anyway, start small, I do lots of projects and different workshops and will talk about it all here. I hope you will enjoy dropping by from time to time and let me know what you think. And to all the experienced bloggers out there, I would love to hear from you!

xo
Sarah



Free style embroidered bird

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...