Sunday 15 December 2013

Gift Wrapping


DIY Paper Flower
 
 
Only 9 days to go and I am so not ready for Christmas! Today I was finally going to bake those traditional Danish vanilla rings (vaniljekranse). The dough has been waiting in the fridge for days and by now there is a high probability that they will taste more of fridge than vanilla bean! I think I will have to make new dough. My boys were not well today, so all the Christmassy preparations that I imagined we would do this Sunday as a family... in my romantic and perfect imaginary world, did not happen. Both boys are better this evening, so who really cares. We will make some time during the week for Christmas baking.
 
 
Anyway I do have some pictures of gift wrapping that I have done. Maybe this could inspire you when you are to wrap all those lovely Christmas presents? The petals are made from circles punched out of colourful magazines with at punch machine (bought from a scrapbooking shop). Very easy to do, you only require a glue gun and a button for the centre.
Punch out 10 circles, fold 9 into your petal shape and glue them all onto your 10th circle, finish off with a button. I also glue a little loop from paper on the back, so I can put my gift ribbon through.
 
xo Sarah
 

DIY Paper Flower
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...