Wednesday 8 January 2014

Happy 2014!

Creative New Year's Greetings Buildt of Bits and Pieces

Bits and pieces from the shelves of The Createry.

 

Happy New Year!


Wow… 2014 is here! The first week has already gone, but even so here is a belated Happy New Year to you! I hope you have had a fun filled, sparkling and bubbly New Year! We now have a fantastic 365 days (- 8 days already gone!) to look forward to. I want to fill them with family, friendship, laughter, reflection, healthy choices, inspiration… and of course all kinds of projects.

I have big plans – this is the year I want The Createry to take off. Now I feel settled here in Redcliffe, Australia, I feel ready for new beginnings. I want to follow my dream of being creative and even more so; help others, young and old get their creativity soaring! The teaching skills, technical + design knowledge that I acquired from my Bachelor degree in sewing/design and over the years in the fashion industry – now I want to make a different use of those skills – teaching and interacting with other creative souls… amongst other things - that is what I hope for.

Welcome 2014 – let’s make a sprawling, glittering fabric of inspiration.


Embroidery Thread

xo Sarah
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...